One of the main principles of the Project is its transparency. This is why we have involved Transparency International Ukraine (TI-U) for cooperation. This cooperation provides us with the independent supervision of procurements and also considers appeals on the implementation of the project as a whole. For such reason, a special Confidential TI-U Hotline is established as part of the project, through which anybody who has significant and well-justified complaints on the legal implementation of the project can send an anonymous letter to an independent TI-U lawyer.
At the Confidential TI-U Hotline, you can leave an appeal which contains information concerning the project and provides facts that can be tested, and supported by evidence. All messages will be considered by the TI-U lawyers. The notification or provision of false information entails liability in accordance with the applicable law.
The independent lawyer will conduct an independent (from the project team) survey of such justified cases and also independently decides about further steps/conclusions.
- Legal aspects of procurements (such as building projects, purchase of equipment and services of the project)
- General legal aspects of the project and its implementation
- Personal complaints and insults towardsthe project team members
- Lobbing of specific organisations or service provides or personal interests
- Other issues that are not related to professional or legal scope of the project